Sunday 8 August 2010

A bit of housekeeping

After a promising 2009, I feel I've neglected this blog a little this year, and the decision to start a new blog - A Cultural Philistine - detailing my seemingly unsuccessful attempt to watch 100 films I'd never seen before in a year may have been a bad idea, splitting my rare blogging between two rarely updated blogs.

So I've decided that this blog needs a bit of a new beginning, all my old posts will stay but I'm going to attempt to start blogging regularly again and basically expanding this blog from politics and the media to more diverse topics, meaning that this blog will hopefully become a lot more interesting to read.

With a new start comes a new name, Allsorts was frankly a filler name and I've thought long and hard about a new one, and my final answer is...

Leftish Tendency.

No comments:

Post a Comment