Tuesday 17 August 2010

Stuff I'm reading

I've never done links before - what really is the point of a blog with as little traffic as this one directing people to more read blogs? But I was bored and read some good stuff across blogs recently

I start with Chris Leslie MP at Labour Uncut chronicling 100 regressive measures by the coalition  in their first 100 days in power

UK Polling Report has an excellent post on why Sky's poll which has Labour on 24% and the Lib Dems on 8% is completely bogus

The Enemies of Reason has a piece on bullying about weight in the Daily Mail, something which extends beyond the articles and into the comments, a subject I've covered myself

Minority Thought is excellent as always with his post on 'fury' in the Daily Express

Beyond the blogsphere, I've been reading the excellent George Monbiot book 'The Age Of Consent' which has got me thinking, expect a blogpost on it when I've finished.

That's my lot for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment