Monday 12 April 2010

Mail speculation - Mostly wrong

At least that's what I think...

So I'm going to put it to the test, as often as possible I'm going to pull some Mail speculation out and comment on it, record it and wait until the truth becomes obvious.

Today it's "Is it a Dannii boy? X Factor judge Minogue drops a big hint about the sex of her unborn child"

The major speculation in this is that the unborn child of Dannii Minogue is a boy because of a picture of a babygro seemed to be one for a baby boy. For one, some baby clothes can be quite unisex, and isn't it also possible that the couple don't want to know until it is born and are buying some stuff for both eventuality.

In any case, all this is pure speculation, and in a couple of months time I'm sure all will be revealed. I would just love it, if the Mail managed to guess wrong in a 50/50 situation.

EDIT: Oh bollocks, I managed to pull out one of the rare occasions where the Daily Mail gets something right.

No comments:

Post a Comment